Improving and Measuring Sustainable Business Practices
Objective: To improve sustainability and social responsibility within the organisation by
monitoring the following metrics:
1. Reduce Energy Usage (Gigajoules) by 2% per year:
Implement energy-efficient measures and technologies across all facilities.
Conduct regular energy audits to identify areas for improvement.
Switching off lights and equipment when not in use.
Invest in renewable energy sources and offset energy consumption.
- Increase Tree Planting by 20% per year:
Promote the importance of tree planting and its positive environmental impact.
- Increase the number of products made from recycled materials by 10% per year:
have gone to waste.
Educate customers about the benefits of purchasing products made from recycled
- Increase diversity in suppliers (number of suppliers with diverse ownership) by 5% per year:
Identify suppliers owned by underrepresented groups through targeted outreach and
Regularly evaluate supplier diversity and report publicly.
- Increase the number of gifts given to charity by 20% per year:
Identify and partner with reputable charitable organisations aligned with the company's
- Increase responses to customer satisfaction surveys by 20% per year:
Offer incentives for customers to participate in surveys, such as rewards and additional
Actively communicate survey results to customers and outline actions taken based on
Continuously improve products and services based on customer feedback.
- Continue To Reuse Waste:
Regularly monitor and measure waste generation and implement corrective actions
- Increase the number of corporate clients who opt for sustainable gifts by 10% per year:
gifts. Promote sustainable gift choices through marketing and communication channels.
- Increase the percentage of local suppliers (within 50 miles)
Actively seek local suppliers whose products align with our values to include in local corporate gifts.
- Maintain level of products sourced from circular and sustainable materials.
Maintain or increase the percentage of materials purchased made from certified sustainable and circular materials.
Conduct quarterly reviews to assess the effectiveness of the policy and identify progress