Frequently Asked Questions
How it works
1. Choose the gift that you want to send, either a curated gift box or 'Build Your Own Box' there are options within each gift set to add extras or make changes. Once you've chosen, click add to cart
2. In the cart screen, add your gift message. This will be added to a gift tag and sent with your gift.
3. Add the recipient's address. The gifts are wrapped and ready to go direct to the recipient, but if you prefer that it's sent to you first, add your address.
4. Add your billing details.
5. Sit back and relax! We'll send your gift set out on the next working day.
Postage is free on UK orders over £35.
We send our packages with Royal Mail, all of our packages weigh less than 1Kg. unless otherwise stated, and therefore cost £3.00 to post 2nd Class (3-5 working day delivery aim) or £3.70 to post 1st Class (1-2 working day delivery aim). If you need your gift to arrive quickly please select Tracked 24 at the checkout.
All of our gift packages are wrapped in tissue and have a gift tag attached for your personal message to the recipient.
For 'Build Your Own Box' there is an option to order without gift wrapping if you are ordering products that don't need to be wrapped.
Our gift boxes are compostable, made from paper pulp that's sourced form responsibly managed forest and mills. If you can't reuse the box, simply tear it up into pieces and place it in your home compost bin. The end product is soil or biomass that adds non-toxic nutrients to the soil.
Our tissue paper is recycled and compostable. Simply place in your home compost bin.
Our stickers are made out of FSC-certified paper, printed using soy-based ink, and have a non-toxic adhesive. This makes them 100% recyclable and compostable!
Our Gift Tags are compostable and can be placed in the home compost bin.
The twine we use is also compostable, though we recommend reusing.
Your gift message can be added in the checkout screen, this message will be added to a gift tag attached to the gift prior to posting.Don't forget to say who it's from!